Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Muscle Building Diet - The Best Foods To Build Muscle

http://www.weightgainmethod.com/ -? Discover How To Gain Weight & Build Muscle Fast!

If you're not sure what kind of foods you need in your muscle building diet, this video should help you out.

I went to the grocery store today and stocked up on a bunch of muscle building foods that I always include in my diet. Now this isn't an all inclusive list of food to include in your muscle-building diet but it should give you a good idea of the kind of stuff you should be eating. (I just went out and got the things I was running out of.)

Here are the foods I picked up in this video:

-Water!
-Lean ground beef
-Chicken
-Walnuts
-Almonds
-Spinach
-Whole Wheat Bread
-Brown Rice
-Bananas
-Tuna
-Yams
-Cottage Cheese
-Yogurt
-Eggs

I hope you got some ideas from this video about the kind of foods to include in your muscle building diet... And if you want more tips on how to build muscle fast, got to:
http://www.weightgainmethod.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment