Saturday, January 7, 2012

Healthy Food = Beautiful Skin

Beauty is not all about makeup. Your health reflects your outer appearance. You are what you eat, from your head to your feet.

So we are going to cover the basics of beauty. Inner Health, something that concealer cannot even fix.

I think the most asked question I get from people is "How can I get beautiful skin?".

If you want beautiful skin, start from the inside and out.

Here are the best foods you can eat that is not only good for your health, but good for your skin. I cut out fast foods out of my life, and I can tell you it makes a difference in not only my complexion, but overall health and performance.

Detailed link here
http://www.xanga.com/RiceBunny/687977116/super-foods-beauty-from-the-inside-out.html

Music

Gentle Rain "?????"

So Nice "Olivia Ong"


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment