Friday, June 22, 2012

Weight Loss Vlog

Add me on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/1SimplYounique

Starting November 2011, I began taking my weight loss more seriously.. In the past I went on and off diets but November I decided to stop trying to crash diet and make healthier decisions for myself.. Hence, the official start of my lifestyle change.

I am in no way telling you to buy any of the products mentioned in my video, nor am I saying this is the only way to lose weight. Do whatever is best for you! Join a gym, jog outside, join a sport, etc.. Just get active to maintain a healthier lifestyle.

You can get workout dvd's from walmart, target, amazon.com, ebay.com, etc..

For the INSANITY workout videos visit: www.teambeachbody.com
or ebay.com

For those wondering HOW I DO MY HAIR to workout.. It's always in a bun. Just like in the video. Since the Insanity workout program in 6 days a week, I use condition to wash my hair daily. On Saturday's after the workout, I use both shampoo and conditioner. This is what works for me. You have to find a regimen that is best for you.

I also wanted to add that I AM NO LONGER TAKING BIOTIN.. I'm really trying to be healthier and eliminate unnecessary products from my system.. The Biotin helped my hair to get a little fuller, my eyelashes a little longer and my nails stronger.. As far as the length of my hair, it didn't make a dramatic difference, so I'm really not going to miss it. Last month I was so inconsistent with taking the product, so I decided to just stop.

If you are interested in seeing a video on what type of food I eat and my portion size, let me know. If you also want me to do a video showing before and after pictures including weight and height, please let me know.

***Disclaimer/Disclosure: I'm not a rep for any of the products/companies listed/used/mentioned in my videos; or any of it's affiliates! I'm not paid by any companies to do this video. All products were purchased by me for my own use.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment