3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce (Franks Hot Sauce recommended)
1 can Diet Coke with Splenda
1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
1 tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
1/2 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 TBS Dried Chopped Onions
* Cut the wings into pieces.
* Mix other ingredients into large pot and start simmering.
* Add wings to pot to give flavor
* Heat Oil to 350-375F degrees
* Add wings to fryer and cook until done (12-14 minutes)
* Add wings back to Buffalo sauce and coat thoroughly
(IF = Induction Friendly)